terms and conditions
§ 1 Scope, customer information
The following terms and conditions (GTC) govern the contractual relationship between LaWhisky.com owner : Sylverius Rack (www.lawhisky.com) and consumers and entrepreneurs who buy goods through our store. Contradictory or from our terms and conditions deviating conditions are not recognized by us. The contract language is German.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The offers on the Internet represent a non-binding invitation to you to purchase goods.
(2) You can place one or more products in the shopping cart. In the course of the ordering process you enter your data and wishes regarding payment method, delivery modalities etc.. Only by clicking the order button you make a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract. You can also place a binding order by telephone.
(3) We are entitled to accept the offer made via the Internet within 1 working day by sending an order confirmation by e-mail. After the fruitless expiry of the period referred to in sentence 1, your offer shall be deemed to have been rejected, i.e. you shall no longer be bound by your offer. In the case of an order by telephone, the purchase contract is concluded if your offer is accepted by us immediately. If the offer is not accepted immediately, you are no longer bound to it.
§ 3 Customer information: Storage of the contract text
Your order with details of the concluded contract (e.g. type of product, price, etc.) will be stored by us. We will send you the GTC, but you can also access the GTC at any time after the conclusion of the contract via our website. As a registered customer you can access your past orders via the customer LogIn area (My Account).
§ 4 Customer information: Correction notice
You can correct your entries at any time before submitting the order by pressing the delete button. We will inform you about further correction options on the way through the order process. You can also exit the ordering process completely at any time by closing the browser window.
§ 5 Retention of title
The object of purchase remains our property until full payment.
§ 6 Legal liability for defects and statute of limitations
(1) Legal liability for defects
Statutory liability rights for defects exist for our goods.
(2) Warranty towards consumers for used goods
Your claims for defects in used goods shall become statute-barred one year after the handover of the sold goods to you. Excluded from this provision are claims for damages, claims due to defects that we fraudulently concealed, and claims arising from a guarantee that we may have assumed for the condition of the item. The statutory limitation periods shall apply to these excluded claims. In the event of a guarantee period, if any, the longer period shall apply in favor of the Buyer.
(3) Warranty towards entrepreneurs
Your warranty claims due to defects in the purchased goods shall become statute-barred one year after the transfer of risk. The following claims are excluded from this regulation
- for damages
- due to fraudulently concealed defects
- from a possibly given guarantee
- for recourse according to §§ 445a, 478 BGB (German Civil Code)
- due to defects in building materials and components which have been used for a building in accordance with their customary use and have caused its defectiveness.
The statutory limitation periods shall apply to these excluded claims. In the event of a warranty period, if any, the longer period shall apply in favor of the Buyer.
§ 7 Limitation of liability
We exclude liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty insofar as these do not concern essential contractual duties, damage resulting from injury to life, body or health, guarantees or claims under the Product Liability Act (ProdHaftG). The same applies to breaches of duty by our vicarious agents and our legal representatives. The essential contractual obligations include in particular the obligation to hand over the item to you and to provide you with ownership of it. Furthermore, we must provide you with the item free of material defects and defects of title.
§ 8 Commercial place of jurisdiction
The exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is our place of business if you are a merchant.
§ 9 Clause
Protection of minors The company LaWhisky, Untere Gasse 14, 97280 Remlingen, Sylverius Rack exclusively supplies persons who are at least 18 years old. The access to this internet presentation and to this store is not allowed to persons who have not reached the age of 18.
Document created and continuously updated by janolaw AG.